This product has been discontinued. Please contact Sales for additional information.
The Excellon 129 Intelli-Drill is a single station precision drilling system. It is designed with features to provide high accuracy and speed, and is the perfect tool for prototyping and small/medium production batches. Equipped with precision linear guides and precision ground pre-loaded ball screws, internal layer inspection capability with “best fit” alignment algorithms, and precision depth control, it comprises all the necessary tools to meet the demanding requirements of today’s electronics industry. The 129 is a low cost alternative to the 136L and is well-suited for a wide range of applications from tooling optimization to precision routing.
- Single station precision driller (optional routing spindles available)
- Speed and accuracy at a low cost
- Precision surface contact depth control
- Auto-zoom and focus camera system with internal layer inspection capability
- Advanced multi-point alignment algorithms yielding optimized registration for tight tolerance processes
- Integrated Data Management System: Maintains internal layer registration data and provides facilities to output custom reports for post analysis and process improvement
- Easy to use CNC-7 user interface with built-in diagnostic utilities and facilities for remote diagnostic support